Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5/6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to fill a full-time role as an Eating Disorder Practitioner, based in Nelson.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £20.06 - £25.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- CAMHS/adult/eating disorders experience
- MDT working, Holistic and comprehensive assessment, treatment and management of care packages, following nursing process/physical health monitoring and liaison -some group work, Triage/referrals, group work experience
- Experience in ensuring people accessing the service receive high -quality care, whilst also supporting your colleagues and promoting good teamwork
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.