Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill a full-time role within an Inpatient ward based in Somerset. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £30 - £42 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Weekdays: £30 per hour
- Saturday/Night: £36 per hour
- Sunday/Bank Holiday:£42 per hour
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- PMVA or UPMA trained
- Medication competency
- take charge skill
- NEWS (National Early Warning Signs) proficient
- Enhanced Life support trained.
- RiO experience.
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.