Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to work full-time within an Adults Depot Injections service based in Warrington. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health job is £20 - £21 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- This role will entail administering of depot injection for a cohort of service user`s open to Warrington Recovery Team, who are unable to attend depot clinic or travel to Wakefield House site due to COVID restrictions and/or known health conditions.
- Depot medication to be administered at home address of service user, accompanied by a colleague from the Team.
- Role will also require upkeep and maintaining clinical records via Rio in order to outcome all necessary contacts and appointments.
- Delivering flu vaccines to Staff (and possible covid-19 vaccine) every day on a booked clinic basis.
- Collecting vaccines and returning to Hollins park daily.
- Transporting the vaccine
- Maintaining covid secure practice.
- Travel between site
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.