Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill a full-time role based in Suffolk. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £19.19 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Ensure that nursing practice is person centred and, as far as possible, promoting the direct involvement of patients and carers in the development of the plan of care from admission to discharge.
- Ensure that clinical practice is consistent with the Care Programme Approach.
- Identify personal learning and training needs through appraisal and personal development plans linked to service needs.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that personal nursing practice is informed by relevant local and national developments and is evidenced based.
- Under the direction of the Ward Manager/Senior Charge Nurse, participate in clinical audit and clinical governance activities.
- Carrying out Risk Assessment
- Act as the named nurse for a group of patients with ultimate responsible for providing an individualised plan of care for each patient.
- Delegate appropriate tasks to junior staff were appropriate.
- Effective management/co-ordination of shifts.
- Share information with other members of the multi disciplinary team, either verbal or written.
- Attending appropriate meetings.
- Use available resources effectively.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Must have recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.