Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill a Full-time/block booked or part time/adhoc shifts based in Bury St Edmunds. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
Block booked workers are required across Suffolk/Norfolk:
- St John's House, Bure Ward - 11 beds (female only)
- St John's House, Waveney Ward - 6 beds (female only)
- Burston House, Kestrel Ward, Rectory Ward and Eagle Ward - 31 beds (male only)
- St John's House, Walsham Ward - 16 beds (male only)
- St John's House, Redgrave Ward - 16 beds (female only)
- Lombard House - 9 beds (male only)
- Richmond House - 8 beds (female only)
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £22 to £23.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3 month contract.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent Mental Health Nursing experience
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Corey Pack; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.