Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work based in Leeds.
The salary for this permanent Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) is £25,655 - £31,534 per annum, depending on years of experience.
- Ensure compliance with the highest standards of clinical professional care for themselves and the nurses they supervise.
- Undertake assessments of care which lead to the development of detailed and relevant care plans which enhance/maintain the quality of life and independence of service users.
- Act as a primary nurse for an identified group of service users.
- Participate in the facilitation of therapeutic approaches, which provide high quality nursing care to service users in line with clear and well-documented care plans.
- Assist in the implementation of the care programme approach and demonstrate an ability to deliver care as required.
- On a planned basis, evaluate the effectiveness of packages of care which have been delivered.
- Demonstrate a meaningful commitment to user carer issues, developing initiatives, which encourage their involvement in care planning and delivery.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN):
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained).
- NMC registration and a valid live pin.
- Recent UK Nursing experience.
- Contribute to own professional development plan.
- Ability to assess and manage clinical risk.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of the Mental Health Act/Mental Capacity Act/Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.
- Knowledge of care delivery systems.
- Up to date knowledge of service user care developments in relation to therapeutic interventions.
This Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.