Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to work 37.5 hours per week based in Leicester, within the Assessments Team.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £18 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Monday to Friday
- Hours likely to be 08:30 am - 16:30 pm
- Continence Clinics in the city (to reduce waiting lists which have built up as a result of COVID-19)
- Assess patients requiring specialist interventions with support from the continence Lead Nurse (Band 6)
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.