Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Essex for a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £20.21 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- 22.5 hours per week (over three days)
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday each week
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Good knowledge of common mental health problems
- A working understanding of eating disorders
- A commitment and desire to work therapeutically with clients, carers and families
- Experience in group work and caseload management
- Confident in the use of IT to provide group and individual therapies virtually
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.