Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to work full-time Adhoc shifts based in Suffolk.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £22.00 - £23.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
- Night Shifts - 3-5 Nights per Week
- Day Shifts - 3-5 Days per Week
- Night Shifts - 2-5 Nights per Week
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.