Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to work Adhoc shifts based in Durham.
The postholder will be required to work long days and night shifts.
- Monday - Friday £19.03
- Nights/Saturdays £24.51
- Sundays/Bank Holidays £29.99
- Bek Ward is an acute admission ward and is one of three units at Lanchester Road Hospital which provides inpatient care to adults with learning disabilities who need treatment for mental health problems or display severe challenges to services.
- Tunstall is a 20-bed female ward and Farnham is a 20-bedded male ward.
- Harland Ward is a long term treatment ward for male patients over 18 years with learning disabilities and/or associated mental health problems.
- Langley is a 10 bedded locked rehabilitation ward for male individuals who are 18 years and over, have a diagnosis of learning disabilities and who have come into contact with the criminal justice system or have the potential to come into contact with the criminal justice system.
- Ramsey Ward is one of three units, at the state of the art Lanchester Road Hospital in the north of County Durham, which provides inpatient care to adults with learning disabilities who need treatment for mental health problems or display severe challenges to services.
- Roseberry ward is our older people’s inpatient ward at Bowes Lyon Unit.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Mental Health Experience - 1 Year Minimum
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.