Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to fill a full-time role based in Prudhoe, Northumberland, working on the Low Secure CAMHS Unit.
- Days: £20.06
- Night/Saturdays: £26.22
- Sundays/Bank Holidays: £32.17
- Providing comprehensive assessment and treatment for patients aged between 14 and 18 years with mild to moderate learning disabilities and a requirement for high levels of supervision in a safe environment
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.