Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill a full-time role based in Boston in an Inpatient Rehabilitation Specialist Services working nights. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Working in a 15 bedded mixed sex stand-alone unit in the community for people with enduring mental health needs. Not an admission facility and does not provide emergency crisis beds.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Mental Health Nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.