Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill block booking night shifts based in Wakefield. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rates for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £20.23 - £32 per hour (Assignment rate) depending on shift.
- Weekdays £20.23
- Night/Saturday £26.20
- Sunday/Bank Holiday £32.00
- Bronte - a 7 bedded psychiatric intensive care unit (PICU)
- Hepworth - a 15 bedded male assessment ward
- Waterton - a 16 bedded enhanced recovery ward
- Priestley - a 17 bedded active recovery ward
- Johnson - a 15 bedded female assessment and recovery ward
- Appleton - a 8 bedded learning disability assessment ward
- Chippendale - a 12 bedded learning disability recovery ward
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.