Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill a full-time role based in Chesterfield. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
- The post holder will work as part of a team to provide a safe, effective, efficient care environment for patients, relatives and carers.
- They will be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care under indirect supervision from senior staff.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.