Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill shifts based in Cornwall. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Registered Mental Health Nurse role is £22.95 - £28.21 per hour (Assignment rate). It is a 2-month contract. This is a full-time post working a mixture of nights and long days on a full-time pattern.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- The hub are also currently covering 136 suite so a suitable RMN would also be experienced dealing with 136 admissions
- Experience with the home treatment or psychiatric liaison teams would be very helpful for this role
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.