Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill a full-time role based in Surrey. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is below and is an initial 3-month contract. This role is outside IR35. The candidate will work long days/nights.
- Deliver prescribed care to a defined group within an agreed framework.
- Assess, plan and deliver, with the patient and their carer/family, nursing care which takes account of patient choice and wishes and acting as the patient's named nurse.
- Accurately observe and engage with patients in order to assess their need and evaluate their progress.
- Monitor and review Nursing Care plans.
- Evaluate and respond to changes in patient condition and needs.
- Deal proactively and effectively with suggestions and complaints from patients and their families/carers.
- Contribute to a team approach to patient care in conjunction with all members of the Multi-Disciplinary team
- £21 p/h Days
- £22 p/h Nights/Saturdays
- £24 p/h Sunday/Bank Holiday
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Must have Maybo/MAPA training
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Corey Pack; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.