Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill a full-time role working ad-hoc shifts, based in Carbrooke. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £23 - £27.49 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Weekday - £23 per hour
- Night/sat - £25.46 per hour
- Sunday/Bank Holiday - £27.49 per hour
About the job:
- Buckingham Lodge (formerly part of Amore Care) is a purpose built care home designed for older people requiring general or dementia residential and nursing care.
- Combining the highest standards of care, comfort and support, within a safe and homely environment, we ensure the social, physical and emotional needs of the resident are met through a person-centred approach to care.
- We also have spacious double bedrooms available to accommodate couples if required.
- Buckingham Lodge is situated in the bustling market town of Watton, a few miles south of Norwich and is easily accessible from the A11, A47 and is on the main bus route.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent Mental Health Nursing experience
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Corey Pack; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.