Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill a full-time role working ad-hoc shifts, based in Bungay. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £23 - £27.49 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Weekday - £23 per hour
- Night/sat - £25.46 per hour
- Sunday/Bank Holiday - £27.49 per hour
About the job:
- The hospital provides care for males and females aged 18 years and over who have an acute mental health illness and require timely intervention for assessment and treatment, in order to alleviate symptoms allowing them to return home as soon as possible. The service helps to meet the increasing demand for acute hospital beds across Norfolk.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent Mental Health Nursing experience
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Corey Pack; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.