Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 4 Mental Health Nurse to work within a CAMHS department based in Peterborough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Nurse job is £13.50 - £15 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Support the provision of psychological assessments of the young people applying psychological, including neuropsychological, tests, self-report measures, rating scales, with clients, family members and others involved in the service users care.
- Support care provision with young people through the provision of brief psychological therapies under the supervision of qualified Clinical Psychology colleagues.
- Monitor and evaluate progress, refining interventions as necessary under supervision. To assess and manage risk within an appropriate psychological framework.
- Assist in the formulation and delivery of care plans involving the psychological treatment and/or management of a young person's problems, under the supervision of a qualified professional psychologist in community setting.
- Assist in the coordination and running of therapeutic groups/ sensory circuits.
- Work with other staff to assess and review the service user's care in preparation for multi-disciplinary treatment reviews.
- Assist in the development of a psychologically-based framework of understanding and care to the benefit of all service users, across all settings where care takes place.
- Attend and contribute to appropriate multi-disciplinary
Requirements of the Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- Enhanced DBS Required
This Nurse job is advertised by Corey Pack; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.