Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill a full-time role within an Acute Liaison Mental Health Service based in Wiltshire. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Registered Mental Health Nurse role ranges from £26 - £40 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract. The hours of operation of the service are 8am - 9pm Monday - Wednesday and 8am - Midnight Thursday - Sunday.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
- Experience in undertaking lone assessments and formulating risk management plans
- Experience in acute hospital liaison or crisis working.
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.