Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurse to work in Bristol. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Registered Mental Health Nurse role is £28,776.40 per annum.
- Excellent salary (plus enhancements for nights, weekends & bank holidays)
- Sign on bonus; £500 on joining, £1000 after 6 months probation
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Flexibility with the introduction of our new e-rostering system which will allow you to book additional shifts through an online portal in the future
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Subsidised meals
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Refer a friend to nursing bonus
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs) up to £4000 (Terms apply)
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of your choice
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
This Registered Mental Health Nurse role is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.