Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work full-time with a leading healthcare provider in Bristol. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Registered Mental Health Nurse role is £28,351.13 per annum.
About the role:
- To undertake and manage direct patient care, having participated fully in the assessment, planning and evaluation of care needs.
- Undertake the delivery of care, including individual and group sessions, to agreed quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation.
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Flexibility with the introduction of our new e-rostering system which will allow you to book additional shifts through an online portal in the future
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Subsidised meals
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Refer a friend to nursing bonus
- Enhancements for nights, weekends and bank holidays
- Sign on bonus: £1000 on joining, £1000 after 6 months probation, £1000 after 1 year service, £1000 after 2 years' service & £1000 after 3 years' service
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum - Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000 & If more than 100 miles up to £4,000. To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- Recent UK Nursing experience
This Registered Mental Health Nurse role is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.