Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work full-time based in Arnold.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £35,007.97 per annum.
- Provide a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
- Develop therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Contribute to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- Lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
- Follow all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Previous experience working as a Nurse with the NHS or mental health experience in a private hospital
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week where flexible working patterns would be considered
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- Drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
- Willing to undertake a disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Sign on bonus - £5,000 Welcome to Priory – either a sign on bonus or an e-voucher code for the Priory Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Back pay any increase in salary whilst employees are awaiting their PIN registration
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £1,500 (To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves)
- If more than 100 miles up to £3,000 (To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves)
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.