Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurse to work full-time based in Willenhall, West Midlands. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £27,785.70 - £34,510 per annum.
- A unique opportunity to work in a unit where extensive MDT support is offered to the patients and colleagues alike.
- You will work alongside a team of professionals including Ward Managers, Charge Nurses, Doctors, Support workers, Therapist, Activity Coordinators and the Senior Management Team.
- As a Nurse, you will care for patients with acute mental health needs who are admitted to us for assessment and treatment.
- You will be well supported within your role, with a strong focus on continuing professional development.
- 6 month preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
- Salary up to £34,510 (depending on experience)
- Access to funded CPD courses relevant to the role
- Extensive training through our online Academy as well as face-to-face training
- Free access to RCNi
- Your NMC registration will be fully funded
- Opportunity to support Nursing students
- Opportunity to progress through our career pathway - opportunities include developing to Charge Nurse, Night Manager, Ward Manager
- Opportunity to take a lead role within the hospital - eg. Safeguarding lead, equality & diversity lead
- Generous annual leave entitlement and study leave to attend CPD opportunities, conferences etc
- Company pension scheme
- An extra days holiday to have your birthday off
- Free meals on duty
- Access to a pooled wellbeing fund which is used to improve health and wellbeing of the team at Lakeside View
- Access to kitchen with free hot and cold drinks, breakfast and fruit
- Relocation package can also be offered
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Our Nurses work flexible shift patterns of long days (7:30am - 7:45pm) and nights (7:30pm - 7:45am), working 7 shifts over a 14 day period
- Experience in mental health services is desired but not essential - we are happy to consider applications from RMNs & RNLDs
- Evidence of post registration continuing professional development
- A positive attitude and commitment to change, improvement and quality
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of NMC standards guidelines and professional practices
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act and Code of Practice
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.