Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurse to work in Wyboston, Bedford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Registered Mental Health Nurse role is £35,000 salary. The candidate would work 12.5-hour shifts, 7am - 7:30pm on both days and nights. Working 1 weekend in 3. It would need to be a minimum of 2 shifts per week.
- Offering a £2k Welcome Bonus and £1k Annual Bonus as well as £2,500 relocation package available
- Annual leave - 6.3 weeks holiday per year pro rata (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Payment of your NMC annual renewal
- DBS Check - we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Duvet Days - get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance - via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Staff Referral Scheme - earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Free drinks and meals on shift
- To lead or support therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis
- To focus on recovery and effectively managing relapse as reflected within our Recovery Model support plans.
- To prepare written reports for clinical reviews and to contribute to case conference reports as required
- To clinically lead and nurture a team of support workers in pursuit of best practice
- To be aware of innovations and developments in healthcare and its application to practice
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
This Registered Mental Health Nurse role is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.