Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurse to work either full-time or part-time within an Adolescent Unit based in County Durham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Registered Mental Health Nurse role is up to £33,000 per annum. Plus 20% Enhancements for Monday - Saturday Night Shifts and 50% for Sunday and Bank Holiday Night Shifts.
- We provide services for adolescents with OCD and private patients. We work with 12 to 17-year olds presenting with a wide range of mental health problems, but particular specialities are with self-harm. Many of the young people have experienced earlier abuse and neglect and have attachment difficulties and emotional dysregulation.
- We use a variety of different therapeutic approaches and in particular use Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT) which is an evidence based approach for use with self-harm. We would expect you to be able to use DBT skills when working with the young people and we will provide regular training and supervision on-site for this.
- Excellent salary (plus enhancements for weekend & night shifts)
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- NMC payment in full
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Eligibility for 'Refer-a-Friend' recruitment bonuses
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- Leadership & management development with our Career Pathways
- Support with your revalidation
- Long service award
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Minimum of 2 years post-registration experience within a mental health environment.
- Recent NHS Nursing experience
This Registered Mental Health Nurse role is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.