Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Residential Manager to fill a full-time role within a Children's Services based in Knowsley, within the Residential Unit Team.
The pay rate for this locum Residential Manager job is £41.26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Managing a residential unit for children and young people
- Managing and supervising a team of staff.
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
- Must meet Ofsted requirements - therefore have level 5 NVQ in leadership and management
- Have experience of working in children homes
This Residential Manager job is advertised by Jordan Castaldo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.