Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Registered Manager (RGN) to work full-time based in Southport. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Registered Manager role is £45,000 per annum.
- You will be responsible for managing and developing high quality services for all our residents, alongside developing and guiding the staff team.
- We look for our Registered Managers to instil a culture of care and continuous improvement across the service, actively working with staff, residents and their families, to help shape and develop a centre of excellence for person-centred care.
- The successful candidate will ensure the promotion of high standards of care, following CQC guidelines, by ensuring all staff are managed appropriately and the Home runs in a smooth and efficient manner.
In return we offer:
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent work environment
- Paid DBS
- Free parking at site
- Fortnightly pay
- 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Head office support function with maintenance, finance, recruitment and HR
- Comprehensive Induction, training and development via the Dovehaven Training Academy
- Bonus scheme
Requirements of the Registered Manager:
- Experienced in a residential care environment, you will be able to demonstrate a track record in leading, motivating, managing and developing staff.
- You will have a clear understanding of leadership responsibilities in social care and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven management experience within the sector and must be qualified.
- Self-motivated, resilient and well-organised, you will be dependable, able to work well under pressure and flexible to meet the needs of the residents and the Home.
This Registered Manager role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.