Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Registered Manager to work full-time within a Children's ASD/LD School and Home based in Haverhill, Suffolk and Essex border.
The salary for this permanent Registered Manager job is £40,000 - £50,000 per annum.
- The Manager will report to the Senior Management Team and the Responsible Individual, hold staff to account, check all paperwork in the Home (in conjunction with the Reg 44 Inspector), ensure policies and procedures are current and correct and generally take responsibility for the smooth running of the Home, ensuring that Ofsted Reports are Good or Outstanding.
- You will need to be a 'people person' with empathy and exceptional personnel skills to enable you to work with a large staff team. You will lead by example and be willing to 'go the extra mile'.
- All meals will be provided whilst on duty the Manager will be entitled to 38 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays).
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
- Discounted/free food
Requirements of the Registered Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Management experience
- The successful candidate will have already had experience as a Registered Manager or very experienced Deputy or Senior in a Children's Home and a proven track record.
- A high level of spoken and written English is required as you will be dealing directly with social workers, placing authorities and parents.
- You will attend weekly Manager Meetings with the Responsible Individual, other Managers, the Head of the School and the Senior Management Team.
- The Homes are in the process of moving to an electronic reporting system and full training will be provided for this. However, previous experience in electronic reporting would be helpful.
This Registered Manager job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.