Sanctuary Social Care has a locum vacancy for a Registered Manager to work full-time based in Rotherhithe. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this Registered Manager role is £45,000 - £60,000 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- Casework in and around the London area
- Report writing for case recording
Requirements of the Registered Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- At least 5 years post qualifying social work experience that is family related with completed ASYE
- Experience of Registered Management
- Knowledge and experience of fostering and working in a fostering team
- Completed or supervised a number of Form F Assessments
- Prepared to use public transport to visit clients in Greater London (driving license is essential for some visits)
- Experience with using electronic systems
- Additional fostering related training especially therapeutic or counselling related training
This Registered Manager job is advertised by Matt Clayden; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.