Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered Learning Disability Nurse to work based in Nottingham.
- Days - £20
- Nights/Saturdays - £27
- Sundays/Bank Holidays - £32
Requirements of the Registered Learning Disability Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration (RNLD)
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN/RNLD trained)
- Prior experience working in this environment
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Learning Disability Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.