Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Registered Learning Disability Nurse to work full-time with a leading healthcare provider in Hampshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Registered Learning Disability Nurse role is £27,000 to £31,608 per annum.
- Working in a low secure and locked rehabilitation service for men with learning disability and autism spectrum disorder, and for women with learning disability.
- Provide a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
- Develop therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Follow all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Contribute to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- At a more senior level, you'll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Sign on bonus
Requirements of the Registered Learning Disability Nurse:
- RNLD Qualified Nurse
- Active NMC Registration
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights.
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
This Registered Learning Disability Nurse role is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.