Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Substance Misuse Nurse to work full-time within a Community Alcohol Detox Team based in Watford.
The pay rate for this locum Substance Misuse Nurse is £25 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
As post holder of this role, you will be expected to complete assessments within the hospital and complete community alcohol detox in service users own home.
Requirements of the Substance Misuse Nurse:
- NMC Registered
- Degree or equivalent within nursing
- Recent substance misuse experience
- Car driver is essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive substance misuse nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Substance Misuse Nurse job is advertised by Nicole Green; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.