Registered General Nurse - Band 5
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered General Nurses (RGN) to fill outstanding Adhoc shifts based in Ipswich. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rates for this locum Registered General Nurse role is £19.04 - £30.47 per hour (assignment rates) depending on shifts. There are multiple shifts available including Days, Early's, Late's, Nights, Weekends & Bank Holidays.
Requirements of the Registered General Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in general nursing
- Active NMC Registration as a registered general nurse
- Hospital experience as a general nurse
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Nurse job is advertised by Corey Pack; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.