Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Nurse (RGN) to work in a Surgical Ward based in Macclesfield.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Nurse job is £19.05 - £29 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial ADHOC contract, with potential for ongoing contract work.
- Days - £19.05 (Assignment rate)
- Nights/Saturdays - £25 (Assignment rate)
- Sundays/Bank Holidays - £29 (Assignment rate)
- Will be working within a clinical care team
- Responsible for policies and procedures being followed and overseeing the planning, provision, maintenance and evaluation of patient care
- You will work with patients of all ages and with be involved with each stage of a person's operation
- You'll work primarily within hospital operating theatres and anaesthetic/recovery areas
- You may also be involved with procedures on wards, clinics or in other specialist areas such as cardiac catheterisation units
- You will make sure patients are always treated with courtesy and liaise effectively with other disciplines or departments as appropriate
Requirements of the Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- Previously worked in a theatre/surgery
This Nurse job is advertised by Tom Bak; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.