Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a permanent vacancy for an experienced Senior Staff Nurse to work full-time based in Chatham, Kent.
The salary for this permanent Senior Staff Nurse job is £35,000-£40,000 per annum.
- Provide exemplary planned care for patients while managing a team.
- Ensure the team delivers effective patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership
- Develop practice in the assessment of health and well-being needs.
- Develop practice in addressing individual’s health and well-being needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop knowledge and practice in an area of work.
- Develops a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security
- Develop and improve services
- Improve quality
- Support and enable equality, diversity and rights.
- Lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices.10.Plan, allocate, assess and provide feedback to team members
- Maintain and support the use of efficient use of physical and financial resources
- Undertake Human resource activities for all members of the team.
- Acknowledge the risk of Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAI) and understand own responsibility as agreed with line manager in the prevention and control of HCAI.
Requirements of the Senior Staff Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- Recent UK/NHS experience working as a registered nurse
This Senior Staff Nurse job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.