Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered General Nurse to work full-time or part-time within a Medical Assessment Unit in Macclesfield. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Registered General Nurse job is £19.05 - £29 per hour (Assignment Rate) depending on shift, availability and experience.
- Will be to determine nursing priorities and plan patient care
- Inform the nurse in charge when changes in circumstances may affect patient care
- Conduct further tests and stabilisation before the patient is transferred to the relevant ward.
- You will make sure patients are always treated with courtesy and liase effectively with other disciplines or departments as appropriate.
Requirements of the Registered General Nurse:
- An in-date DBS is required for all roles/work
- RGN qualified
- NMC registered
- Experience working within a medical assessment unit
This Registered General Nurse job is advertised by Tom Bak if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.