Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Registered General Nurse to work full-time or part-time within an Elderly Care Ward in Manchester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Registered General Nurse job is £19-£32 per hour (Assignment rate) depending on shift, availability and experience.
About the role:
- As a registered nurse you will be working within a clinical care team being accountable and responsible for policies and procedures being followed and overseeing the planning, provision, maintenance and evaluation of patient care.
- You will have a current NMC licence to practice and have evidence of continued professional development, evidence of additional clinical skills training needed i.e. IV drug administration/cannulation venepuncture/male catheterisation/training to monitor and change syringes for epidural & PCA syringe drivers, ECG training.
- Evidence of attendance at mandatory training appropriate to the role.
- To take personal responsibility for ensuring that patients are always treated with courtesy, the individual needs of patients are respected, and confidentiality is maintained at all times. Liase effectively with other disciplines or departments as appropriate
Requirements of the Registered General Nurse:
- An in-date DBS is required for all roles/work
- RGN qualified
- NMC registered
This Registered General Nurse job is advertised by Tom Bak; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.