Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work based in High Wycombe.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Registered General Nurse job is £25.23 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide and undertake a wide range of physical health assessments
- Support colleagues in undertaking physical health assessments
- Work collaboratively with primary health, develop and maintain links with GP practices, Mind and Recovery College
- Establish strong working relationships with other specialist services and signpost service users as required
- Have accountability and responsibility for implementation of physical health pathways, including developing and running the existing 'My Physical Health Clinic', which offers physical health monitoring and intervention alongside medication administration
- Provide service user groups to further assist in the process of promoting physical well-being of patients
- Be accountable for the management and development of the ongoing Adult Mental Health Teams physical health initiative
- Work as a specialist across the treatment and assessment interventions of the North Bucks OA CMHT, overseeing the process of implementing physical health strategies
- Undertake supportive roles in complex cases where physical health needs are identified
- Deliver expert skilled nursing assessments to patients whose needs are best met in the community including the patient's own home or other care setting
- Promote optimal levels of independence and wellbeing for patients
Requirements of the Registered General Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
- Experience of working in the Community with Older Adults and carrying out physical health checks on patients is essential
- Car driver essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Registered General Nurse job is advertised by Ed Stevens; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.