Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 5/6 Registered General Nurse to work as a District Nurse based in Warrington.
The pay rate for this locum Registered General Nurse job is £20.00 - £25.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Administration of nursing care in people's homes
- Drug administration, EoL care, wound dressings, pressure area care and catheter care
Requirements of the Registered General Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- RIO experience
- Enhanced DBS check
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered General Nurse job is advertised by Liam Dale; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.