Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 5/6 Registered General Nurses to fill shifts based in Oxford. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for these locum Registered General Nurse jobs are £20-£25 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. Working 37.5 hours per week: Working across all shift patterns (early, late, night, long days).
Requirements of the Registered General Nurses:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- Recent experience within a similar role
- Staff must have good general nursing experience will be expected to care for COVID patients
- A low risk scoring on their Agency COVID risk assessments
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Regsitered General Nurse jobs are advertised by Liam Dale; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.