Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill shifts based in Bristol. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Registered Mental Health Nurse role is £20 per hour (Assignment rate).
- As postholder of this role you will be expected to be able to facilitate section 17 Mental health assessments for Leaves grounds / community.
- Write all reports PCR, MHT,CPA etc.
- Provide 1:1 entries of service user's care.
- Key nurse service users which will be allocated to them.
- Should be flexible with changing shifts with prior notice.
- Facilitate supervision.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.