Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered General Nurse to work in Dudley. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of general nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered General Nurse role is £20 - £30 dependant on shift (Assignment Rate). and is a 3-month contract.
- The post holder will work in numerous wards:
- Elective Surgery
- Neonatal Unit Dept
- Gastro Dept
- Emergency Surgery
- Urology and Plastic Surgery Dept
- Stroke Rehab Dept
- Older People Dept
- Frailty Short Stay Ward
- Emergency Dept Nursing Dept
- Emergency Dept Paediatrics
Requirements of the Registered General Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Adult Nursing
- Nursing degree/qualification
- UK Experience working within a similar role
- Previous medical ward experience
This Registered General Nurse job is advertised by Jack Dobrucki; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.