Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Band 5 Registered General Nurse specialising in a General Acute Hospital to fill Adhoc shifts based in Peterborough.
There are day, night and weekend shifts available.
The pay rates for this Registered General Nurse Nurse job is as follows;
- Days: £19.05 per hour
- Saturdays and nights: £24.31 per hour
- Sundays and bank holidays - £30.03 per hour
Requirements of the Registered General Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent Mental Health Nursing experience
- Experience within the last 2/3 years of working in a paediatric acute setting
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Nurse job is advertised by our Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.