Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered General Nurse to work Adhoc shifts in a general acute hospital based in Peterborough.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
- Days - £19.05
- Saturdays and nights - £24.31
- Sundays and bank holidays - £30.03
Days, nights and weekends available.
Requirements of the Registered General Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- NMC pin registered
- A minimum of 2 years of recent experience within the last 2/3 years of working in a paediatric acute setting
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered General Nurse job is advertised by Corey Pack; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.