Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered General Nurse to work ad-hoc shifts based in Sutton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of general nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Registered Nurse role is £21.49 per hour (assignment rate) depending on experience and availability.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in general nursing
- Active NMC Registration as a registered general nurse
- Hospital experience as a general nurse
- You will need to be a dedicated and forward thinking nurse who is able to adapt quickly.
- You will also need to have at least 2 years' experience working within an acute hospital setting.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Nurse job is advertised by our Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.