Are you interested in developing your nursing career?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a band 6 registered general nurse to fill a full-time role in Stoke on Trent within an acute medical unit.
The pay rate for this locum job is £19.05 (assignment rate) per hour and is an initial 10-month contract.
- As a registered nurse you will be working within a clinical care team being accountable and responsible for policies and procedures being followed and overseeing the planning, provision, maintenance and evaluation of patient care.
- Working in the AMU your main duties will be to determine nursing priorities and plan patient care, inform the nurse in charge when changes in circumstances may affect patient care, conduct further tests and stabilisation before the patient is transferred to the relevant ward.
- You will make sure patients are always treated with courtesy and liase effectively with other disciplines or departments as appropriate.
Requirements of the RGN:
- You will have a current NMC licence to practice and have evidence of continued professional development and evidence of additional clinical skills training
- A degree or equivalent within general nursing
- NMC registered RGN
- Previous AMU experience in a hospital
This job is advertised by Jack Dobrucki; due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.