Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Willoughby for a Registered General Nurse to work 40 hours per week.
The salary for this permanent Registered General Nurse job is £29248.87 - £34665.33per annum.
- Covering nurse led clinics, emergency response, triage, wound care, examinations and referrals
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
Requirements of the Registered General Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Part 1 NMC Registration
- Experience of working within a team
- Able to work within challenging and complex situations
- 5 year UK history of residence
- Evidence of further development of own clinical practice
- Experience of working within a secure environment
- Experience of triage
- Experience of long term conditions
- The ability to work with vulnerable people in a caring and compassionate way
- A DBS check and relevant police/prison clearance
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
This Registered General Nurse job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.