Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work in Gloucester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Registered General Nurse job is £26 - £33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Weekdays £26.00 per hour (Assignment rate)
- Nights and Saturdays £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate)
- Sundays and Bank Holiday £33.00 per hour (Assignment rate)
Requirements of the Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive general nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered General Nurse job is advertised by Ed Stevens; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.