Registered General Nurse
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Registered General Nurses (RGN) to fill a part time role of 22.5 hours a week, based in Bedford within the Ward Department.
The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
This role is paying a salary of £14,145 per annum.
Be in direct control of when and where you work:
With thousands of shifts made available to Sanctuary Health each week (across all multiple NHS localities), you'll never be short of shift work within your local area. Best of all, we've introduced a super-easy system that makes it a doddle for you to choose and confirm the shifts you'd like to work.
- Using our smart technology, we'll find you vacant shifts within minutes, 24/7 based on your availability and places you'd like to work
- Receive SMS and email alerts when a shift becomes available
- Or auto-book the shifts you really love!
- Opt-in to Daily Pay, rather than waiting a week
Requirements of the Nurses:
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing
- Registered Nurse Level 2 - Relevant Competencies for the role
- Active NMC Registration as a registered general nurse with evidence of relevant clinical professional development
- Hospital experience as a general nurse
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability
- Surgical experience within a hospital environment
- Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards
- Mentorship Qualification
- Basic workload / shift management skills
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Nurse job is advertised by our Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.